Company website: https://hcl.com/
- For Freshers/Experienced – https://www.hcltech.com/careers/Careers-in-india
- For Freshers – https://hclfirstcareers.com/
Graduate Engineer Trainee Salary Package in HCL:
- Salary Package will vary for students who are all got selected and coming through off campus.
- For on campus Selected Students the Graduate Engineer Trainee Salary Package will be Rs 3,50,000 to Rs 3,65,000 per annum.
- For off campus Selected Students the Graduate Engineer Trainee Salary Package will be Rs 3,50,000 Per annum.
- Please find the below attached image for detailed information about Graduate Engineer Trainee Salary package in HCL.
Salary Increment after one year in HCL:
- For on campus students after one year your salary will be increased to Rs 4,00,00 per annum from Rs 3,50,00 per annum in Hcl.
- For off campus students after one year your salary will be increased to Rs 3,00,000 to Rs 3,35,000 per annum.
Bond period in HCL
- Two Years Bond Period is common for all students who are all joining as Graduate Engineer Trainee at HCL.
Scope of Work
- Graduate Engineer Trainee role at HCL is Technical Support Role
- You will be given training under Network, Linux, Unix, Cybersecurity, Storage, Windows office365 and Hardware Trouble shooting.
- For Some people they will randomly given Track specific Training under cloud domain and cyber security.
Internal Job Movement/Track Movement
- Graduate Engineer Trainee comes under Infrastructure Service in Hcl.
- So for Infra people You have to wait until 18 months from the date of joining to switch over or change your track to software or other related domains.
Ideas2it Technologies Interview Questions – Click Here
Ideas2it Technologies Salary Package for freshers– Click Here
Graduate Engineer Trainee Salary Structure In HCL
About HCL Technologies:
- Established in 1976 as one of India’s original IT garage start-ups, HCL is a pioneer of modern computing with many firsts to its credit, including the introduction of the 8-bit microprocessor-based computer in 1978 well before its global peers.
- Today, the HCL enterprise has a presence across varied sectors that include technology, healthcare and talent management solutions and comprises three companies – HCL Infosystems, HCL Technologies and HCL Healthcare. The enterprise generates annual revenues of over US $10.5 Billion global technology firm with over 176,000 professionals operating from 50 countries.
- HCL is proud of its long, exciting journey where it has played a role at almost every inflection point in the IT industry. It is also confident of scaling greater heights as it moves into the future.
- Over the years, HCL has conscientiously set high business standards by way of providing sustainable, world-class products, solutions and services; a feat that has helped the organization touch the lives of millions with possibilities.