Why HTC ?
For a rewarding career with a company that has:
- A consistent track record of profitable growth
- Clear vision and values
- The ability to face the good and not-so-good times with resilience
- The capacity to respond wisely to opportunities
- Proven skills to develop new products and enter new markets
- Been providing hands on experience for consultants to work on end-to-end solutions
- Expertise in honing talents, recognizing achievements, and valuing contributions
- The belief that people need to enjoy their work to give their best
- Dynamic and professional environment that values each person’s perspective
- Latest technologies, challenging assignments, attractive compensation, open culture, and good interpersonal relationships
- A well-defined commitment to the success of its people
HTC Career portal: HTC Global Service Careers
Company Website: HTC Global Services
Job Role: Program Analyst Trainee
Eligible criteria to apply:
- Passed out year – 2018, 2019 and 2020.
- B. Tech/B.E (CSE,ECE AND IT) only and BCA, MCA , B. Sc /M. Sc (IT, Computer-science) graduates.
- First class throughout the academics,
Salary: 3 Lakhs Per annum.
For more job and interview questions: Visit Techjobinfo.com
- Send your updated mail id to HTC HR mail id: Bagyalakshmi murugan( [email protected])
- Contact No for any enquires: 7299984056.
About HTC Global services:
HTC’s Business Process Services (BPS) offers end-to-end outsourcing services across the globe with focus on delivering outstanding results for our clients. We combine a deep understanding of our clients’ business processes and domain to offer simplified and cost-effective solutions that work for you and your customers. Our integrated Information Technology (IT) and Business Process Services (BPS) approach enables us to unlock business value across industries and service lines. We help you to accelerate your business to achieve your business goals.
Our Publishing services offer Microfilm scanning, Document scanning, Rare collections scanning, Archival Digitization, Content Repurposing, eBooks, Cataloging, Abstraction & Indexing, Accessibility Services, and Audio/Video Digitization catering to industries such as Media & Publishing, University & Libraries, and Government.
Our Accounting services include Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Records to Report, and Trade Compliance across all Manufacturing units.